- Zero Hour! is a 1957 movie whose screenplay was written by Arthur Hailey, starring Dana Andrews, Linda Darnell, and Sterling Hayden, and released by Paramount Pictures. Zero Hour! served as the basis for the spoof Airplane!.Commentary, Airplane! DVD Zero Hour!
- the time set for the start of an action or operation
- Zero Hour is a live album by the Avengers. It was released on vinyl in 2003 on the Italian label DBK Works. The album features a recording of a concert that took place at The Old Waldorf, San Francisco, CA on June 13, 1979, one of the band's final concerts.
- The time at which a planned operation, typically a military one, is set to begin
- A commander of an army, or an army officer of very high rank
- The head of a religious order organized on quasi-military lines, e.g., the Jesuits, the Dominicans, or the Salvation Army
- (general) the head of a religious order or congregation
- a general officer of the highest rank
- An officer in the US Army, Air Force, or Marine Corps ranking above lieutenant general
- (general) applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general rule"; "in general terms"; "comprehensible to the general reader"
- Give an authoritative order
- a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- be in command of; "The general commanded a huge army"
- overcome by conquest; "conquer your fears"; "conquer a country"
- Climb (a mountain) successfully
- Overcome and take control of (a place or people) by use of military force
- suppress: to put down by force or authority; "suppress a nascent uprising"; "stamp down on littering"; "conquer one's desires"
- appropriate: take possession of by force, as after an invasion; "the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants"; "The army seized the town"; "The militia captured the castle"
- Successfully overcome (a problem or weakness)
- A product key, also known as a CD key, is a specific software-based key for a computer program. It certifies that the copy of the program is original.
- A unique combination of letters and numbers that identifies a product license.
Command of multinational Task Force 150
Pakistan Navy will assume command of multinational Task Force 150 operating in North Arabian Sea. Pakistan Navy is taking over Command of multinational Task Force 150 from French Navy. It is indeed a matter of prestige and significance for Pakistan that our Navy has been requested for the second time to command a major Maritime Coalition Force, comprising units of most modern navies of the world. Previously, Pakistan Navy commanded Task Force 150 from 24 April to 22 August 2006. At that time, Rear Admiral Shahid Iqbal SI(M) commanded Task Force 150. This indeed is a recognition of professional prowess and leadership skills of Pakistan Navy and commitment of Pakistan to assist international coalition in promoting peace and stability in the region. PHOTO BY JAHANGIR KHAN
A CNG-powered Orion bus of Command Bus Lines in Manhattan.